Thursday 15 September 2011

"How have you progressed from AS to A2?"



 I passed AS Media Studies with a grade C. My media studies coursework entailed creating an original music magazine from scratch - a front cover, a contents page and a double page spread (which is shown above.)

In terms of digital technology, I feel my skills have massively progressed in the past year. On starting the year, I had to quickly grasp the use of Photoshop and the huge amount of tools that came with it! I feel I achieved this quite quickly and I now feel comfortable and confident enough to use the software in any aspect of my work that I can. In regards to digital technology this year, I am very keen to learn how to record and edit videos. This is a completely different task to the work I was doing last year and I look forward to possessing this skill for any time I may need it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment