Thursday 13 October 2011

Inspirational Text

Matt Cardle - Run For Your Life

I recently seen this music video for Matt Cardle's up and coming single 'Run For Your Life' on television. This isn't the type of music I would normally listen to but after seeing a few seconds of the video, I decided to youtube the song and give the whole video a watch. The reason behind this is it is actually quite similar to the music video me and my group will be producing (minus the male singer). Throughout the video, we are introduced to a female character who has been filmed in a variety of different locations. Two of the main locations seem to be the beach and a field which are similar locations our group are planning on doing for our video, so it gives you a good idea of what our final product will hopefully look like!

I also like how the female is filmed in slow motion, I think it gives a good effect across the whole video and really sets a mood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment